Hi, I am Mudassir Ahmed, founder of Blogging Explained and a content writer for hire in India.
After building several blogs in various niches and running into entrepreneurship, in 2017, I finally turned on to do what I’d been passionate about – blogging and enjoying financial freedom.
I share insightful and actionable advice for beginners to get started with blogging and eventually grow a profitable blog.
I’ve been mentioned in
Who is this blog for?
This blog is for the ones who want to be in control of their financial freedom. The ones who are Introverts (not necessarily) yet knowledgeable and want to develop an excellent passive income source. The ones burned out with the workload and looking to start a side hustle. The ones who want to blog but are not sure how to start.
Where to start?
First, let me tell you,
Like anything worthwhile, blogging takes time and effort. Since you have got me to walk you through help with proven tips and strategies to build a money-making blog, you must follow the PROCESS that DEFINES and MAKES you.
When you’re ready, sink your teeth into some of the helpful beginner blogging guides:
- Learn how to start a blog in India step-by-step
- Learn how to choose a domain name for a blog
- Learn what are the best blogging topics in India
- Learn what are the best blogging platforms in India
If you’d like to know me or need help, I’m just an email away – firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about me
I’ve been blogging since 2015, meaning I’ve been in this gig for more than seven years!
Just like many others, I started blogging for money. Despite the efforts, my blog would not grow and yield money. As I was about to give up, I met the RIGHT (awesome) people who uplifted and guided me well.
Since then, blogging has changed my life for the better. In 2020, I made around $2400 (which is not significant), but I started leveling up. YEAH. In 2021, the number grew to about $3321.
I got married in 2018 to a beautiful person Shabnam. We enjoy watching Sitcoms together in a room full of eatables. My favorite ones are ‘The Mentalist, Breaking Bad, The Mandalorian, Dark, The Flash, 100s,’ and many more. We also make time for one-day drives. My wife and I have recently been blessed with a baby girl.
I have experience and will simplify
I spent years blogging – making mistakes, fixing them, learning, and improving. Everything I had been through helped me prepare for the next levels. I present helpful, top-notch, and easily readable data-backed content in this space.
A Little Wisdom At Glance
- As a beginner, focus on a niche subset instead of targeting a broader market. For example, you could blog about ‘Baseball’ instead of ‘Sports.’
- Expand your knowledge and reach by building relationships.
- Create rational short and long-run goals and thrive on achieving them.
- Do not hesitate to invest in people that can contribute to your content marketing, design, and SEO efforts.
- While you probably won’t get success overnight, you will see progress if you consistently and systematically implement tactics.
Over the years, I’ve been making this blog a high-quality go-to resource for aspirant bloggers and newbies to learn to blog and thrive in it. And I take great pride in that.
Blogging Explained is a serious project to which I’ve given my best interest, so stay along, and we shall have a long way ahead.